Insurance designed to protect the income of your small-to-medium business after an unexpected and accidental loss of business assets.
Quick and easy
With the help of BNZ, BusinessFirst interruption insurance is quick to arrange with the insurer, IAG,^ and easy to understand. There’s no paper involved in applying, you simply pick up the phone and we’ll take it from there.
Designed with small-to-medium businesses in mind
BusinessFirst interruption insurance^ is easily adapted to suit your budget and the level of cover your business requires. This also means that when the size or nature of your business changes, it’s easy to change your cover to suit.
Affordable and flexible cover
To help protect your business income after a loss of assets, BusinessFirst interruption insurance includes the following types of cover:
- Loss of income due to loss of assets
- Loss of income that does not involve loss of assets such as infrastructure damage elsewhere
- Reasonable costs for you to assess and prepare a valid claim
- Reasonable additional costs you incur in order to continue operating
Choosing your indemnity period
Your indemnity period is the time it would take to get your business back on its feet after an event. This can be quite different from one business to another, so rather than having a set time, choose an indemnity period that suits you. Here are some things that could influence the period you need:
- Buildings – are alternative premises available?
- Machinery – can it be replaced easily?
- Stock – can it be easily sourced?
- Records – can they be replaced?
- Market share – what will your competitors do?
Give your business the benefit of our experience today
Our experienced and competent commercial insurance partners can help you to choose the right cover for your business. Even if you’re already insured, we’d welcome the opportunity to demonstrate how BusinessFirst interruption cover offers competitive insurance in one comprehensive package.
If you have any questions, or would like more information, please call:
- Small businesses - 0800 269 763
- Medium to large businesses - Partners, 0800 273 916