Hiding an account in the Activity space
You can hide an account so your spend tracking doesn’t include transactions from that account. This might be useful if you want to exclude some accounts from your daily average spend, like an account for your house or flat^.
You can hide or un-hide as often as you like. This just changes the view, so you won't lose any transactions.
How to hide an account
- Tap the Activity tab in the BNZ app.
- Tap the three dots in the top right of your screen to access the Options menu.
- Under the Activity feed heading you will see a list of your accounts.
- Tap the button next to any accounts that you don’t want to see.
- Drag down the Options menu to return to your Activity space.