Paying out your term deposit at maturity in the BNZ app
When you’re more than 14 days away from your maturity date, you can choose to be paid out the full amount at maturity. If you’re setting up to reinvest, you’ll be able to select a term but you won’t see the interest rates yet^.
When you’re within 14 days of your maturity date, you may be able to lock in a special interest rate through the BNZ app and Internet Banking^. Special interest rates are available for selected terms only. You can also increase or decrease the amount you reinvest.
You’ll have the flexibility to come back and change what happens at maturity as often as you like, right up to the business day before your term deposit matures.
How to get your term deposit paid out at maturity
- Log in to the BNZ app.
- Select your term deposit account.
- Select Change what happens at maturity.
- Read the Before you begin information, and select Next.
- Select Pay out to account.
- Select which account the term deposit should be paid into.
- Select Save.