You’ll need ID for each person involved in the business (including you). You can use any one of the ID combinations required for a personal account.
Additional documents required for the
- Company extract (including all shareholders and directors) and company constitution (if you have one)
- Partnership agreement (for partnerships)
- A trust deed (for trusts)
- Certificate of Incorporation, copy of rules for an incorporated society or charitable trust
- Meeting minutes for unincorporated societies, informal groups, or clubs.
We’ll also need to know if you and (if applicable) your controlling persons are tax residents in another country (or countries). If so, we need tax numbers or an equivalent for those countries. Find out more about confirming your tax residency.
Please note: Documentation may vary depending on the type of non-personal entity.