You can find, print and save online statements using Internet Banking. To find a statement:
- Log in to Internet Banking and click 'Menu' at the top left of the page.
- Select 'Documents' and click 'Statements'.
- Click on the account for the statement you want to see. You can then choose to view older statements.
- To print, right click anywhere on the statement and select 'Print'. You can also save your statement from here.
Apple Mac users without Adobe Reader can right-click, select 'Open with Preview', and print the page using 'CMD+P'.
- To close your statement and return to Internet Banking, click on the grey X in the top right-hand corner of the statement screen.
To print PDF documents you’ll need to have Adobe Reader installed on your computer. If you don’t have Adobe Reader installed, you can download it for free.
Didn't find what you were looking for?