Understanding this tool
Nature and scope of advice
This tool gives you advice on behalf of BNZ. This financial advice helps you discover which BNZ KiwiSaver Scheme fund could best suit you. The tool recommends a fund based on your answers to questions about:
- your investment goal (first home purchase or retirement); and
- your age, if your goal is retirement; or
- when you plan to buy, if your goal is to buy your first home.
The advice in this tool is a recommendation only, based on the information provided by you. The advice is limited, and does not take into account your broader financial circumstances. This tool only advises in relation to BNZ KiwiSaver Scheme fund offered by BNZ Investment Services Limited (“BNZISL”).
Our obligations to you
BNZ has a duty to you to:
- have appropriate levels of competence, knowledge, and skills to advise you
- act in your interests based on the agreed nature and scope of its advice and service
- exercise care, diligence, and skill when advising you
- meet the standards of ethical behaviour, conduct and client care, set out in the Code of Professional Conduct for Financial Advice Services.
Fees and other charges
There are no fees for the advice this tool provides.
If you choose to invest in a BNZ KiwiSaver Scheme fund as a result of the advice this tool provides, you will have to pay management fees to BNZISL.
Notifying us of a problem or complaint
If you have a concern or complaint about any part of this tool, please let us know so we can work on improving it or resolving any issues. See our complaint management process for ways to contact us.