Help & Support
Viewing accounts, transaction history, and interest rates
You can view CARL accounts, transaction history, and current/future interest rates in Internet Banking for Business. Follow these steps or use the downloadable guide PDF 727KB.
- From the main Account Summary screen, under the Loans heading, select the account you want to view^.
- This will display your transaction history for that account.
- Under Filter Transactions, select a date range or number of days.
- Click Display.
- Scroll down the page to view the interest rate(s) for the period.
- To save or print your transaction history, click Print Transactions at the bottom right of the screen.