Help & Support
Setting user permissions
Only a site administrator can set user permissions for CARL accounts.
- Click Administration at the top of the screen.
- Locate the user’s name, and to the right, select Edit.
- Scroll to the end of the page and click Customise Permissions.
- Under Domestic Accounts Payable, look for the CARL options.
- Click on + by each CARL subheading to expand the selections.
- To add permissions, click the relevant tickbox.
- Scroll to the end of the page and click Next.
- Click Submit, then click Finish.
- Click Logout in the top-right corner to make the changes take effect. Users will have access to their new permissions the next time they log in.