Help & Support
Resetting your NetGuard access
If you enter the wrong 6-digit code into the NetGuard security screen too many times during login, you’ll see an error message asking you to reset your token access.
You can get your NetGuard access reset by one of your business’s Internet Banking for Business administrators. If there isn’t an administrator in your business who can reset your NetGuard token, you’ll need to get us to reset it for you.
Resetting another user’s NetGuard access
If you're an administrator and you want to reset another user’s NetGuard access, go to the ‘Administration’ tab in your internet banking site, then:
- choose ‘User list’ from the left-hand menu
- find the user you need to reset the token for
- click on ‘Reset NetGuard Access’.
Getting us to reset your NetGuard access
If there are no administrators available in your business to reset your NetGuard access, you’ll need to get us to reset it for you.
- Print out and fill in the ‘Request to reset my NetGuard access’ form. (PDF 28kb)
- Get the form signed by the owner(s) of your company’s BNZ bank accounts.
- Scan and email the form to firstname.lastname@example.org or fax it to (04) 474 7777.
When we’ve processed your form, we’ll email you with step-by-step instructions on how to log in. On business days, this usually happens two to three hours after we get a signed copy of your form.