Help & Support
Using your NetGuard token
How to use your NetGuard token
Go to the Business Banking page on our website and select ‘Login’ at the top right-hand side of the screen. Then enter:
- the 9-digit access number we emailed you when you received your application
- the user ID you chose when you registered
- the password that you chose when you registered.
When you click on ‘Go’ you'll see the NetGuard security screen.
- Turn on your token by pressing the orange button.
- Enter your 4-digit NetGuard PIN into the token.
- Press ‘1’ when ‘Select APP’ is shown on the screen of your token.
- Enter the 6-digit login code shown on your token, into the NetGuard screen on your computer.
- Click on ‘Login’.
When to use your NetGuard token
Your NetGuard token works with your access number and password to provide an extra layer of security to your internet banking site.
When you register for Internet Banking for Business, you'll be sent a token. You'll need to use this every time you log in and, according to your Internet Banking for Business site's settings, occasionally while making payments.