Help & Support
Using your NetGuard token
How to use your NetGuard token
Go to the BNZ Business Banking home page and click Login at the top right-hand corner. Then enter:
- the 9-digit access number we emailed you when you received your application
- the user ID you chose when you registered
- the password you chose when you registered.
When you click Go, you’ll see the authentication screen with two options; mobile authentication or NetGuard token authentication (you only need one).
To use your NetGuard token to authenticate:
- Turn on your NetGuard token by pressing the orange button and enter your 4–digit NetGuard PIN into the token.
- Press 1 when ‘APPLI’ or ‘SELECT APP’ is shown on the token screen.
- Enter the 6–digit log in code (shown on your token) into the NetGuard screen on your computer.
- Click Login.
When to use your NetGuard token
Your NetGuard token works with your access number and password to provide an extra layer of security to your Internet Banking for Business, commonly referred to as two-factor authentication.
When you register for Internet Banking for Business, you’ll be given the option to authenticate with a mobile device, or with a NetGuard token.
If you selected the ‘NetGuard token option’ then you’ll be sent a NetGuard token. You’ll need to follow the steps to activate your token and once activated, you can use it to log in. Depending on your Internet Banking for Business settings, you may occasionally use your NetGuard token while making payments.
Alternatively, you can set up and use the BNZ Mobile Business Banking app to log in to your Internet Banking for Business.