Help & Support
Learn more about the housing market, interest rates, and foreign economies in Tony Alexander's weekly overview. This weekly publication is designed to help Kiwi business people and householders make informed financial decisions. Read the latest weekly overview – or catch up on last week's.
Will the economy will get better, worse or stay the same over the next 12 months? Each month, our Chief Economist, Tony Alexander, asks this question to subscribers of his weekly overview. Read Tony's summary of their responses in the latest Confidence Survey – or download a past issue.
BNZ Markets Outlook
Get the latest news on the New Zealand economy and global markets in our weekly BNZ Markets Outlook. Each issue covers a range of topics, including domestic interest rates, the foreign exchange market and upcoming events.
In this week's Markets Outlook
Tuesday 09 February 2016
Data Insight for Early 2016
- As Auckland’s house prices run out of helium
- Non-Auckland markets get on the gas
- So says QVNZ data (and REINZ later this week?)
- Electronic transactions anticipated up 0.3%
- Can Thursday’s PMI match December’s 56.7?
- We expect January’s Food Prices rose 1.3%
Read the full Markets Outlook PDF 820KB