Help & Support
Learn more about the housing market, interest rates, and foreign economies in Tony Alexander's weekly overview. This weekly publication is designed to help Kiwi business people and householders make informed financial decisions. Read the latest weekly overview – or catch up on last week's.
Will the economy will get better, worse or stay the same over the next 12 months? Each month, our Chief Economist, Tony Alexander, asks this question to subscribers of his weekly overview. Read Tony's summary of their responses in the latest Confidence Survey – or download a past issue.
BNZ Markets Outlook
Get the latest news on the New Zealand economy and global markets in our weekly BNZ Markets Outlook. Each issue covers a range of topics, including domestic interest rates, the foreign exchange market and upcoming events.
In this week’s Markets Outlook
Monday 2 May 2016
Spoiler Alert on Q1 Labour Market Data
- Expected rise in Q1 jobless rate a technicality
- Employment and participation likely robust
- As the HLFS looks to its revamp starting Q2
- Dairy prices eyeing positive but volatile period
- QVNZ report to affirm broadening housing heat
- NZ OCR pricing eyes line-ball RBA decision Tuesday
Read the full Markets Outlook PDF 525KB