Register for Internet Banking for Business
Before completing the online registration form, please read what you need to know about Internet Banking for Business. The online registration should take about 10 minutes, and there's some information you'll need:
- Account numbers for all the accounts you wish to access and transact on in Internet Banking for Business.
- Details of the person who will be your initial user with full Manage Site Administration Authority.
- Identity and residential address details of the people you want to have administration or authorisation permissions - who are not already BNZ Account Owners or Account Signatories or existing BNZ customers.
- The serial number of any BNZ token that you already have and would like to use for this registration. (Serial numbers are on the back of each token).
Please ensure that you have read the Internet Banking for Business Terms and Conditions, and, if you're registering for International Payments / Foreign Exchange Dealing, the International Payments and Foreign Exchange Dealing in Internet Banking for Business Terms and Conditions.
Please note: BNZ credit approval and additional documentation is required for Foreign Exchange Dealing. We'll contact you to begin the credit application and completion of additional documentation if we don't already have this information.
- Enter your details on the following pages.
- Print your completed documents, (Adobe Reader® is required), and get them signed as appropriate.
- Get all people who are not known to BNZ to have their details verified. (See the separate Trusted Referee document that will be printed as part of your registration).
- Return the documents to us.
- After processing your registration we’ll email login details to the first Administrator you nominate. This person must login before any others can.