Register for Internet Banking for Business
Before completing the online registration form, please read what you need to know about Internet Banking for Business. The registration process should take no longer than 10-15 minutes.Before you start:
- Please ensure you have read and printed the accompanying Terms and Conditions.
- If registering for International Payments / Foreign Exchange Dealing, please also read the applicable International Payments and Foreign Exchange Dealing in Internet Banking for Business Terms and Conditions.
Please note: BNZ credit approval and additional documentation is required for Foreign Exchange Dealing. If not already held we will contact you to begin the credit application and completion of additional documentation.Make sure you have the following information at hand:
- Account numbers for all the accounts you wish to access and transact on in Internet Banking for Business.
- The details of the person who will be your initial user with full Manage Site Administration Authority.
- Identity details (e.g. Driver's Licence or Passport details) of all the people who you want to be added with either Manage Site Administration Authority and/or Authorise Activity Authority - who are not already Account Owners or Account Signatory’s or bank with us personally.
- If you already have an existing BNZ NetGuard token that you wish to use for this registration, then please ensure you have the serial number(s) available (these can be found on the back of each token).
- Enter your details on the following pages.
- Print your completed form. You will need to have Adobe Reader®, which can be downloaded free of charge.
- Please post or fax the form to us, once it has been signed by appropriate account owners and all users that will have either Manage Site Administration Authority and/or Authorise Activity Authority.
- Upon verification of your application by us, the first nominated user with Manage Site Administration Authority will receive an email advising that he/she is able to login. This nominated user must login first, before any additional users can login.