PC Business Banking security
Helping to keep your business banking and identity secure.
To help keep your money and identity secure, PC Business Banking comes with robust, customisable security protection. This includes optional two-layer access protection and a lot of control over what individual users can do within the system. There are also some simple things that you can do to help.
The reassurance of a secure business banking service
Here are of some of the ways PC Business Banking helps to keep your banking secure, so you’ll be better off:
- Your PC Business Banking information is stored in either a local or network-shared database, with heavily restricted and secured access
- Robust firewall technology protects our internal systems, and your information within them, from any unwelcome intrusion
- To maximise your security and prevent unauthorised access, each time you log into PC Business Banking you must enter your user ID and a password that only you know
- Your business can choose to add the use of 2nd Factor authentication to your payment process, which gives your PC Business Banking an extra layer of security
- PC Business Banking lets you allocate full authority to some users and restrict access to others. For example, you can:
- Control access for data entry, by instruction type and by account
- Control account access levels for each user
- Control the types of payments each user can make, including the payment types available for each bank account; a maximum amount for each payment type and single or dual authorisation by instruction type
Here’s what you can do to help
- Make sure all your users know they must not write down their password or let anyone else find out what it is
- Make sure your computers have up-to-date anti-virus software installed