Client Fund Service
The easy, secure way to manage client funds online.
- No fees for transactions on your Client Fund Service accounts
- It’s quick and easy to manage the accounts with 24/7 online access1
- An extra layer of online security protection is provided by NetGuard
Client Fund Service is easy to use and ideal for solicitors, accountants, real estate agents, stockbrokers, financial consultants, schools and not-for-profit organisations etc.
Manage your funds whenever it suits
- Move funds between your trust accounts and Client Fund Service accounts, 24/7 online
- Keep the funds on call or move them into a term investment for up to five years
- Check the account balances at any time, day or night
- Automatically receive calculated tax, interest and commission amounts
- Your clients' money is protected from risks of fraud because you can’t transfer funds to other accounts.
Manage access and security
- Three levels of access enable you to provide individuals with access that is aligned with their senority or job description
- You can have up to two authorisers for each transaction for increased security.
How to register for Client Fund Service
- Contact your BNZ Partner to check that you have the correct bank accounts loaded to register for online Client Fund Service
- Here are our Client Fund Service Terms and Conditions
- Complete the online registration form and print off.
- When your application is verified by the bank, the administrator will receive an email advising that he/she is able to log in. We recommend you also register for Internet Banking for Business, so you have the option to process real-time electronic settlements through our Same-day Cleared Payments service.
If you need to speak to someone about registering for a Client Fund Service account, please call 0800 269 4242, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm.
- Although Client Fund Service will normally be available 24 hours a day, maintenance of the system is required from time to time.