Visiting us in branch
Please do not come in to a branch if:
- you, or a member of your household, have been at a location of interest, or have been told by the Ministry of Health or Healthline to self-isolate
- you are waiting on COVID-19 test results
- you are feeling unwell or have any flu-like symptoms.
When visiting the branch, you will need to wear a face covering whenever possible. You will also be asked to scan the COVID-19 QR code with your phone, or sign in, before entering the branch.
Number of customers in branch at any time
We need to limit the number of customers in branch so that the minimum safe distance of two metres between customers can be achieved.
- Red traffic light setting - branches will operate under a “one in, one out” approach.
- Orange traffic light setting - a maximum of five customers in branch at any one time.
Our vaccination policy
Vaccination is an important part of our defence against COVID-19. To keep everyone safe, from 17 January 2022:
- all BNZ staff who meet face-to-face with customers at BNZ locations will be fully vaccinated
- if you’re visiting a branch or Partners Centre for an extended period of time, or have a face-to-face-appointment with one of our staff, you must be fully vaccinated. You’ll also need to provide proof of your vaccination when you book and when you arrive.
Whether you’re vaccinated or not, you can still visit a branch for quick banking tasks you can’t complete remotely. If you’re unvaccinated and would like a longer appointment, we’ll do this via phone.
Branch operating hours
Most branches are open Monday-Friday, 10am-4pm (except branches located inside a mall).
Branch operating hours can change so please check our branch and ATM finder before visiting us.
Branches temporarily closed
Some branches are temporarily closed due to COVID-19, with staff supporting other branches and banking channels.
|Branch temporarily closed||Nearest branch|
|Auckland Airport Banking Centre||Manukau Banking Centre|
|Commercial Bay||Newmarket Mall|
|Papakura||Manukau Banking Centre|