Branches are open
Before visiting, use our branch and ATM finder to check if the branch is open, as open branches and operating hours may change. All Partners Centres are open.
Even with our additional measures, please do not use our branches if:
- you have been diagnosed with, or are awaiting results from being tested for, COVID-19 (coronavirus)
- you have been in contact with any known, or suspected cases of COVID-19 in the past 14 days
- you have returned from travelling overseas, or been in contact with anyone else who has returned from overseas, in the past 14 days
- you have any symptoms associated with COVID-19 (for example, cough, sore throat, fever, shortness of breath, sneezing or runny nose, or loss of sense of smell).
What to expect when you visit a branch
To help keep you and our people safe, we have in place a range of measures including:
- controlled entry, requiring completion of a contact tracing form
- fast-tracking of services for our elderly customers
- limited numbers allowed in a branch at one time
- physical distancing once inside branches
- hygiene options (such as hand sanitiser) available
- increased focus on assisting you with using our online channels and Smart ATMs, rather than over the counter
- the majority of banker appointments to take place via video or phone, including ongoing use of electronic signatures, where possible.
More ways to do your banking
We have a range of services, outside a branch, to help you limit contact and allow us to practice social distancing.
ATMs and Smart ATMs
Send us a secure message in Internet Banking or the BNZ app.
For telephone banking, call us on 0800 275 269.