Services we can help you with in branch
At all alert levels, we can help with:
- withdrawing or depositing cash for personal customers who can’t self-serve at an external Smart ATM
- setting up or changing your PIN for customers who are unable to use the BNZ app
- setting up Eftpos and Flexi Debit Visa cards
- setting up mobile banking.
At alert level 1 or 2, we can also help business customers with the following:
- making business withdrawals or deposits. However utilise BNZ Direct Cash or external Smart ATMs where possible
- collecting pre-ordered change that has been debited from an account.
Banking you can do in other ways
You can use our online banking channels, ATMs, phone banking, or call our contact centre to:
- set up new products
- pay bills
- set up automatic payments
- get advice on accessing Government grants and schemes.
If you need help with checking your account balance, and don’t have access to Internet Banking, our app, or phone banking, please call our contact centre on 0800 275 269.
Visiting us in branch
Please do not come in to a branch if:
- you, or a member of your household, have been at a location of interest, or have been told by the Ministry of Health or Healthline to self-isolate
- you are waiting on COVID-19 test results
- you are feeling unwell or have any flu-like symptoms.
When visiting the branch, you will need to wear a face covering whenever possible. You will also be asked to scan the COVID-19 QR code with your phone, or sign in, before entering the branch.
Auckland, Northland, & Waikato
Select branches will be open for limited hours to provide essential services and banking support for vulnerable customers.
Please only visit a branch if you’re unable to do your banking any other way.
The following branches will be open on Tuesday and Thursday, 10am-1pm (unless shown otherwise).