Help & Support
Ordering cheque and deposit books online
Get set up for online ordering
Before you can order a cheque book in Internet Banking for Business, you'll need to get set up for online ordering.
- Talk to a BNZ Partner or visit a BNZ Store to get set up for online ordering. This will give you ‘Order a cheque book’ permissions.
- Choose the type and size of book you'd like. We have a range of books, such as a deposit books or large size business books. (If you want to change this at any stage, talk to a BNZ Partner or visit a BNZ Store).
Order books online
Request a new cheque book by going to the ‘Other Services’ tab of Internet Banking for Business, then:
- choose ‘Order a Cheque or Deposit Book’ from the left-hand menu
- select an account from the drop-down menu and click ‘Next’
- enter the number of books you want to order and any additional comments (e.g. if the order is urgent)
- click ‘Next’ and then ‘Submit’.