BusinessFirst Asset Protection
Protecting the assets of medium-to-large businesses.
- Save time with immediate asset protection arranged over the phone
- Designed for small-to-medium businesses
- Affordable and flexible cover to suit your business
Most businesses would struggle to replace lost assets. One unexpected event can put your entire business at risk. With BusinessFirst asset protection insurance1, you’ll have the reassurance of knowing you can be up and running as quickly as possible after the accidental and unexpected loss of vital assets.
Quick and easy
With the help of BNZ, BusinessFirst asset protection insurance is quick to arrange with the insurer, IAG1and easy to understand. There’s no paper involved in applying, you simply pick up the phone and we’ll take it from there.
Designed with small-to-medium businesses in mind
BusinessFirst asset protection insurance1 is easily adapted to suit your budget and the level of cover your business requires. This also means that when the size or nature of your business changes, it’s easy to change your cover to suit.
Includes cover for most business assets
There’s no way of knowing which of your business assets could be lost. That’s why it makes sense to choose an insurance that lets you cover the assets you have. BusinessFirst asset protection insurance can give you realistic levels of cover for your:
- Buildings, contents, furnishings, fixtures and fittings
- Tools, plant, machinery and equipment
- Stock, customer goods and employees’ belongings
- Money and other property for which you are responsible
- Goods that are being moved anywhere in New Zealand
Give your business the benefit of our experience today
Our experienced and skilled commercial insurance partners can help you to choose the right protection for your business assets. Even if you’re already insured, we’d welcome the opportunity to demonstrate how BusinessFirst asset protection offers competitive and realistic insurance in one time-saving comprehensive package.
Need some help?
- BusinessFirst asset protection insurance is arranged through Bank of New Zealand (BNZ) and is underwritten by the insurer, IAG New Zealand Limited (IAG), who is a member of the Insurance Council of New Zealand Inc. BNZ does not guarantee the obligations of IAG. BNZ receives a commission for arranging the insurance. For full details of the insurance cover available (including terms, conditions, excess amounts, limits and exclusions) please refer to the relevant policy wording in the General Terms and Conditions .