PC Business Banking
PC Business Banking is ideal for medium to large businesses with large volumes of transactions.
You can segregate the accounts that each user can see, as well as who can create and authorise different types of transactions. Plus, you can report on your ANZ and Westpac accounts, and even report and transact on your accounts with NAB in Australia.
Powerful features for easy domestic and international business banking
Here’s a glimpse of PC Business Banking’s benefits, making short work of your more sophisticated banking requirements.
- Manage your banking in a way that suits your business with this multi-user application, installed on your PC or network
- Direct PC communication with the Bank's computer connectivity via broadband or modem
- Increase productivity without compromising security, by segregating access and authorisation for different users
- Save time and reduce errors by attaching or importing files from accountancy or payroll applications
- With a full range of transaction types, you can do all your business banking online when it suits you
- Domestic transactions include direct debits, direct credits, same-day cleared payments, payroll, executive payroll, and inter-account transfers
- International transactions include telegraphic transfers, drafts and documentary transactions
- Report and transact on accounts held at NAB in Australia
- Report on accounts held at other major NZ banks
- Dedicated help desk available from 8am to 8pm, Monday to Friday1. Freephone 0800 280 269
There are three easy steps:
- Read our Terms and Conditions
- Download, complete and sign the PC business banking application form PDF 384KB
- Post your application form to: BNZ Online Channels Support, C/- Customer Account Services, Private Bag 39806, Wellington Mail Centre, Lower Hutt 5045. Or you can fax it to: +64 4 460 0350 or email firstname.lastname@example.org
Once your application is processed, we'll contact you to arrange an appointment to install PC Business Banking. To check your computer hardware and software will run PC Business Banking, please read our technical requirements.
For technical help or advice, email us email@example.com or call our support team on 0800 280 269, Monday to Friday1 8am – 8pm. If overseas, call +64 4 460 0368. International toll charges apply.
- Excluding New Zealand Public Holidays.