Client Fund Service
With online access 24/71 and no fees for transactions, Client Fund Service is easy to use and ideal for solicitors, accountants, real estate agents, stockbrokers, financial consultants, schools, and not-for-profit organisations.
Manage your funds whenever it suits
- Move funds between your trust accounts and Client Fund Service accounts, 24/7 online
- Keep the funds on call or move them into a term investment for up to five years
- Check the account balances at any time, day or night
- Automatically receive calculated tax, interest and commission amounts
- Your clients' money is protected from risks of fraud because you can’t transfer funds to other accounts.
Manage access and security
- Three levels of access enable you to provide individuals with access that is aligned with their senority or job description
- You can have up to two authorisers for each transaction for increased security.
How to register for Client Fund Service
- Contact your BNZ Partner to check that you have the correct bank accounts loaded to register for online Client Fund Service
- Here are our Client Fund Service Terms and Conditions
- Complete the online registration form and print off.
- When your application is verified by the bank, the administrator will receive an email advising that he/she is able to log in. We recommend you also register for Internet Banking for Business, so you have the option to process real-time electronic settlements through our Same-day Cleared Payments service.
If you need to speak to someone about registering for a Client Fund Service account, please call 0800 269 4242, Monday to Friday, 8.30am to 5pm.
- Although Client Fund Service will normally be available 24 hours a day, maintenance of the system is required from time to time.