A fast and secure way to accept credit and debit card payments on your smartphone or tablet
- Improve the cashflow of your business by taking card payments on the spot
- Accept Visa and MasterCard credit and debit cards, safe and secure
- Simply insert or swipe your customer's card without the need to type in lots of card details
- Available for iPhone™, iPad™, and most Android™ smartphones and tablets
- Easy to use with the secure PayClip™ mobile app
- Cost effective and affordable with a low monthly fee of $10 per PayClip™ device
- PayClip is an all-in-one payment solution
PayClip is a fast and secure way to accept Visa and MasterCard credit and debit card payments on the spot. So if you're a tradesperson, or you sell at local markets or have a mobile business, this innovative and portable payment method could help improve your business' cashflow.
PayClip is a portable card reader that fits into the headphone socket of your smartphone or tablet. Together with a free downloadable app, you'll then be able to process payments on the spot wherever you have data coverage (3G, 4G, or Wi-Fi).
The payment will go straight into your BNZ account as early as the next business day, so there's no need to chase up unpaid invoices.
Things you should know about PayClip:
- The customer's credit or debit card must be inserted into the PayClip device (chip card) or swiped (no chip) to make a payment
- PayClip only accepts Visa and MasterCard credit and debit cards (not EFTPOS, Amex, or Diners)
- You can send your customers email or text message receipts if they'd like
- Once it's charged a PayClip device will process around 2,500 transactions. So you can be sure your device will keep on going, even on a really busy day
- A 3-year Merchant Services Agreement applies
- 3.25% Merchant Service Fee
Multiple PayClip devices
Do you have a business with lots of staff who are all out and about, or do you regularly go to events where you'd like to be able to take multiple payments all at the same time? If so, PayClip might be the right payment solution for you.
That's because you can have more than one PayClip device for your business. Each PayClip device costs $10 per month, so it's cost effective and affordable even if you have lots of staff.
What's more, you can link all your PayClip devices to one BNZ bank account for all payments to go into.
You can use PayClip with the following devices and software.
iPhone 3GS or later, all iPads, iPod touch 3rd and 4th Gen
Requires iOS5 or later
Samsung Galaxy Nexus, Samsung Galaxy S3 and S3 Mini, Samsung Galaxy S4 and Sony XPeria S & SP
The following tablets will be supported in an upcoming release of the PayClip app: Samsung Galaxy Tab 2 7.0 & 10.1 and Samsung Tab Plus 7.0
Requires Android 3 or later
Viewing transaction history
With PayClip, it's easy to stay on top of your payments.
The BNZ Merchant Portal is where you'll manage all aspects of PayClip for your business. We'll set you up with access once you're signed-up to PayClip. There you can view your transactions, set up new PayClip users and manage your account settings.
Each PayClip user will also be able to see their own transaction history on their smartphone or tablet, thereby making it really simple for them to process refunds if they need to.
Secure payment method
PayClip is a safe and secure method of taking credit and debit card payments. That's because your customer's card details are not stored on either the PayClip device or on your smartphone or tablet. All transaction data is encrypted and payments are processed in real-time.
This fee is waived for everyone that signs up to PayClip before 31 January 2014.
The standard monthly account fee will apply for the BNZ bank account you use to put the payments into.
|$10 per device|
|Merchant service fee
Percentage of total monthly value of successful transactions.
PayClip is powered by DPS - Payment Express
Need some help?
The information provided on this page is summary only. Subject to credit criteria, merchant services terms and having a BNZ transactional account. 3 year minimum term. Data connection needed. Works with iPhone™, iPad™ and selected Android™ smartphones and tablets. Full terms apply. Apple, iPad, iPhone, and iPod touch are trademarks of Apple Inc./ registered in the U.S. and other countries.