Quick, easy online money management.
- Know where your money is going
- Make budgeting and money management a breeze
- See how to save money or repay your personal loans
- Try MoneyMap free for three months – then it's just $5 a month
How do I get MoneyMap?
You can access MoneyMap from within your personal Internet Banking, using a single login. If you have YouMoney, you'll need to select classic Internet Banking under the help menu once logged in. If you're not already an Internet Banking customer, register now.
I only need to add MoneyMap
I need to register
What is MoneyMap?
MoneyMap is an easy-to-use online tool that automatically shows where your money is going and helps you reach your financial goals - day after day.
MoneyMap can help you...
- create a budget
- see where your money is going with easy-to-read graphs and charts
- sort your finances into spending or savings categories
- show you how much you've spent in these categories each month
- import your transaction details from other banks to see all your finances in one place
You’ll also get weekly emails to let you know how you’re going with your spending and savings and you can add in reminders of upcoming payments.
MoneyMap is powered by Xero
Xero Personal is the software behind MoneyMap and we’ve integrated MoneyMap with BNZ Internet Banking. This means you can see your MoneyMap summary graphs as soon as you log into Internet Banking.