Switch to a BNZ credit card
A range of rewarding credit cards.
- Earn Fly Buys points or Airpoints Dollars1 on selected cards
- Transfer the balance of your card to a BNZ credit card
- Switch your credit card in three easy steps
How to get started
Switch your credit card in three easy steps:
- Choose a credit card to suit your needs
- Apply in store or online2
- Start the switching process yourself or let us take care of it for you
Complete the online Balance Transfer form to transfer the balance3 of your old credit card to your new BNZ credit card.
Earn rewards when you switch your credit card to BNZ
BNZ credit cards let you collect Fly Buys Points or Airpoints Dollars (excluding BNZ Lite Visa) on every purchase you make with your card.
- Fly Buys terms and conditions apply. Air New Zealand Airpoints Programme terms and conditions apply and a $50 Airpoints joining fee may apply.
- Our normal credit card lending criteria apply.
- Balance transfers are not eligible for rewards, FlyBuys points, Air New Zealand Airpoints Dollars™ or Status Points and there are no interest free days.The minimum balance transfer amount is $500. Balance transfers are subject to approval, and terms and conditions apply. Only balances from non-BNZ New Zealand issued Visa, MasterCard, American Express, Diners, GE CreditLine, The Warehouse Financial Services Credit and Store Cards, Fisher & Paykel Finance issued Q cards and Farmers Cards are eligible for this special rate. After the promotional period, any balance transfer amount still unpaid will revert to the standard annual purchase interest rate. BNZ reserves the right to increase the interest rate applying to the balance transfer.